Monday, July 7, 2008

The 4th of July

I can't think of a better way to celebrate the 4th of July than with my family in Idaho. It was so much fun. Lakeside Lodge does fireworks over the lake, so we sat out in the backyard and enjoyed the show. It was so beautiful, but man were there a lot of mosquitoes. I got eaten alive!!

Me and sky after an adventurous day of kayaking and picture taking (those will come later and believe me they're a real treat!!).
This devilishly sexy man is my husband, we're coming up on our year mark!

Cutie-pa-tootie Margo!!
And funny Brent!
Fireworks over the Lake.
The Glowing Cabin.
Us playing with lighting on the dock
Skyler, with his "frog-dar", found this big guy only seconds after going outside.
He's a beauty,

1 comment:

Whitney Hardie said...

I love the first shot - it's a beauty!