Friday, October 15, 2010

Baby Renn

I was so happy to meet Baby Renn. I love his family and have been photographing them since his big sister, Alaida, was a baby.

I am so excited for the Matheus Family! One thing I love about being a photographer is the relationships I get to build with my clients. I feel so lucky and blessed to be able to see and photograph families as they grow in numbers and in love. :)

So from the bottom of my heart, thank you Rachel & Alvero for sharing your family with me.

And now Baby Renn makes his debut . . .







And no photo shoot would ever be complete with out some images of the Beautiful Miss Alaida basking in her New Big Sister Glory:









To view and order images form this entire session click HERE

1 comment:

Whitney Hardie said...

Lindsey, these are wonderful. They have a great lifestyle feeling to them.