Friday, October 7, 2011

The Johnson Family
































This beautiful and fun family is our dear friends the Johnsons, Jared & Amy and their kiddos.

We are greatly indebted to them because not only because they are out friends, but also because Jared helped Skyler find his new job that brought us to the land-o-love in Colorado. 

To express our immense appreciation, I photographed their family. 

I loved the "moments" captured in these images. It was so fun to photograph the kids as they played and I think my most favorite moment was when the 2 boys gathered around their father. Their normal energy quieted and they basked in his attention.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
for your friendship.

It means a lot to Skyler and me.

* * *


To view and order prints from this entire session please click HERE 

No comments: