Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Portland: Part I

A Walk Along the Willamette.













Last week we had a fun last-minute surprise adventure to Portland, Oregon. Sky had to go there for work, and because Southwest's Companion pass is so awesome, I got to tag along. And it was Amazing

First item on my exploration "to do" list: 1. Walk along the Willamette River.
{proceeded by a little shopping, of course}

It was a beautiful sunny golden afternoon with a slight breeze that sent large colored leaves fluttering through the air, spiraling down to a soft landing in the river. I breathed deep the humid air, that added just the right amount of curl to my air-dryer hair, and I felt happy.

One of my best friends from College is from Portland, and now I understand why she loves it there so much.

No comments: